Description & Features
Features of the BBQ96 Chicken Cooker Trailer
- Rotating double-sided grates are made of food-grade T304 stainless steel rod which won’t rust.
- Charcoal Pan Inserts
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer is built on an angle frame and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axles, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate. Meadow Creek is a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for trailer models.
- Overall Dimensions 37”h x 134”l x 57”w
- Cooking Area 21.25 sq. ft. (3,060 sq. in.)
- Grate Dimensions 30” x 34”
- Number of Grates 3
- Space Between Grate and Bottom of Cooker 20”
- Space Between Wires on Flat Grate 1/2”
- Grate Style Wire Grid With 1” Spacing on Center
- Metal Thickness 13 Gauge
- Net Weight 688 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 884 lbs.
- Capacity of Bone-in Chicken 120 lbs.
- Capacity of Sausage Links 585
- Capacity of Party Wings 105 lbs.
- Capacity of Hamburgers 150
- Capacity of Ribeye Steaks 69-81
- Capacity of Spare Ribs 15-18