Description & Features
Deck it out with a mounted BBQ26 or BBQ42, stainless steel work shelves, insulated firebox, and trim package for a rig that will look great behind your pickup truck.
The TS120 is a fine option for mobile chefs and serious barbecue enthusiasts. Whether you are cooking for clients or family and friends, this rig will help you crank out delicious, mouth-watering barbecue every time.
Features of the TS120 Barbeque Smoker Trailer
- Reverse flow draft
- Wood box
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Door on one side of smoker
- Stay cool handles on slide vents, firebox door, and warming box door
- 2 exterior work shelves
- Warming box with 3 shelves
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer on smoker and warming box doors
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tank is made of 3/16” plate steel and firebox of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer is built on a tubular frame and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- Meadow Creek is a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin the trailer.
- Overall Dimensions 74”h x 150”l x 58”w
- Cooking Area 13.93 sq. ft. (2,005 sq. in.)
- Top Grate Dimensions 20” x 47.75”
- Space Above Top Grate 4.25”
- Bottom Grate Dimensions 22” x 47.75”
- Space Between Grates 6.5”
- Grate Style Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
- Tank Dimensions 24” x 68” (120-gallon)
- Metal Thickness on Tank 0.1875”
- Fire Box Dimensions 20.5” Cube (Inside: 20” x 20” x 15”)
- Metal Thickness on Fire Box 0.25”
- Warming Box Dimensions 12” x 18” (Inside)
- Warming Box Grate Dimensions 11.5” x 17.5”
- Space Between Grates in Warmer 8.5”
- Axle Rating 2,000 lbs.
- Net Weight 1,275 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 1,425 lbs. (if skidding is required)
- Capacity of Pork Butts 21-22
- Capacity of Baby Back Ribs 15-18
- Capacity of Spare Ribs 12-14
- Capacity of Whole Briskets 13-14
- Capacity of Whole Chickens 30-31
- Capacity of Whole Pigs 100 lbs.