Description & Features
Features of the SQ36 Offset Smoker
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Heat enters the bottom of the cooking chamber through the smoke distributor, which helps to keep the temperature consistent throughout the cooker.
- Top and bottom vents maintain control of the internal temperature.
- Sliding ash pan collects all the ashes for easy disposal even while you’re cooking.
- Charcoal grate in the firebox lets the ashes fall below the firebox, so the fire can burn more efficiently.
- Ball valve drain conveniently drains grease and water out of the bottom when it’s time to clean up and wash it out.
- Stay cool handles on the smoker and firebox doors
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer on the smoker door to keep a tab on the temperature.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Overall Dimensions 56.5”h x 61.5”l x 29”w
- Grate Dimensions 14.5” x 35”
- 2nd Tier Grate Dimensions 13” x 34”
- Cooking Area 3.52 sq. ft. (507.5 sq. in.)
- Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate 6.59 sq. ft. (949.5 sq. in.)
- Grate Style Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
- Metal Thickness 13 Gauge
- Metal Thickness on Fire Box 1/4” Plate
- Net Weight 310 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 350 lbs.
- Capacity of Pork Butts 2nd Tier Grate: 10, Single Grate: 5-6
- Capacity of Baby Back Ribs 2nd Tier Grate: 10-12, Single Grate: 5-6
- Capacity of Spare Ribs 2nd Tier Grate: 4-5, Single Grate: 2-3
- Capacity of St. Louis Ribs 2nd Tier Grate: 8-10, Single Grate: 4-5
- capacity of Whole Briskets 2nd Tier Grate: 4, Single Grate: 2
- Capacity of Brisket Flats 2nd Tier Grate: 5-7, Single Grate: 3-4
- Capacity of Chicken Halves 2nd Tier Grate: 15-20, Single Grate: 10-12
- Capacity of Whole Pigs Single Grate: 30-40 lbs.