Description & Features
Features of the PR60GT Propane Pig Roaster Trailer
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1″ pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer has components welded to the bottom of the roaster and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.
- Net Weight 500 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 625 lbs.
- Capacity of Whole Pigs Single Grate: 200 lbs.
- Capacity of Pork Butts 2nd Tier Grate: 30-35, Single Grate: 18-20
- Capacity of Racks of Ribs 2nd Tier Grate: 15-25, Single Grate: 8-12
- Capacity of Whole Briskets 2nd Tier Grate: 16-18, Single Grate: 8-10
- Capacity of Whole Chickens 2nd Tier Grate: 40-45, Single Grate: 21-24
- Capacity of Hamburgers 2nd Tier Grate: 135-140, Single Grate: 70-75