Description & Features
Features of the CD108 Caterer’s Delight
- BBQ42 Chicken Cooker
- PR60 Pig Roaster
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Grill bodies are made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometers
- Tubular trailer frame with 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axles, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate. Meadow Creek is a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for trailer models.
- Overall Dimensions 47”h x 148”l x 54”w
- Metal Thickness 13 Gauge
- Net Weight 825 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 1,050 lbs.
- Grate Dimensions BBQ42: 22” x 40”, PR60: 24” x 58”
- Grate Style Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
- Cooking Area BBQ42: 6.11 sq. ft. (880 sq. in.), PR60: 9.67 sq. ft. (1,392 sq. in.)
- 2nd Tier Grate Dimensions PR60: 22” x 58”
- Grate Height from Ground PR60: 28”
- Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate PR60: 18.53 sq. ft. (2,668 sq. in.)
- Optional Flat Grate Dimensions BBQ42: 22” x 41”
- Cooking Area of Flat Grate BBQ42: 6.26 sq. ft. (902 sq. in.)
- Space Between Grate and Bottom of Cooker BBQ42: 16”
- Capacity of Whole Pigs PR60: 200 lbs.
- Capacity of Pork Butts PR60: 18-20
- Capacity of Spare Ribs PR60: 8-12; BBQ42: 4-5
- Capacity of Whole Brislets PR60: 8-10
- Capacity of Whole Chickens PR60: 21-24
- Capacity of Hamburgers BBQ42: 55, PR60: 70-75
- Capacity of Chicken BBQ42: 40 lbs.