Description & Features
A top lid gives you control over a hot fire. Leave the lid open for darker and more crispy skin on your chicken or close the lid for beautiful, golden-brown skin. Height adjustment brackets for the charcoal pan let you bring the heat closer to the grate for steaks, hamburgers, and hotdogs.
The BBQ26S Chicken Cooker is charcoal / wood-fired and holds 15 lbs. of meat. An outstanding grill for small barbeques. Check out the BBQ42 Chicken Cooker if you need more cooking space.
Features of the BBQ26S Chicken Cooker
- Rotating double-sided grates are made of food-grade T304 stainless steel rod which won’t rust.
- Hinged Lid
- Calibratable Stainless Steel Thermometer
- 5″ Roll Around Casters
- 1″ Pipe Legs
- Charcoal Pan Insert
- Vents in Lid
- Charcoal Pan Height Adjustment Brackets
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Overall Dimensions 45”h x 32.5”l x 24”w
- Grate Dimensions 16” x 24”
- Optional Flat Grate Dimensions 16” x 25”
- Cooking Area 2.67 sq. ft. (384 sq. in.)
- Cooking Area of Flat Grate 2.78 sq. ft. (400 sq. in.)
- Space Between Grate and Bottom of Cooker 11.75”
- Grate Style Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
- Metal Thickness 13 Gauge
- Net Weight 124 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 135 lbs.
- Capacity of Bone-in Chicken 15 lbs.
- Capacity of Sausage Links 70
- Capacity of Party Wings 10 lbs.
- Capacity of Hamburgers 24
- Capacity of Ribeye Steaks 9-10
- Capacity of Spare Ribs 2