Description & Features
Features of the BBQ144 Commercial Chicken Cooker Trailer.
- Rotating double-sided grates are made of food-grade T304 stainless steel rod which won’t rust.
- Charcoal Pan Inserts
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer is built on an angle frame and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axles, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate. Meadow Creek is a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for trailer models.
- Overall Dimensions 37”h x 181”l x 70”w
- Cooking Area 43.44 sq. ft. (6,256 sq. in.)
- Grate Dimensions 34” x 46”
- Number of Grates 4
- Space Between Grate and Bottom of Cooker 20”
- Space Between Wires on Flat Grate 1/2”
- Grate Style Wire Grid With 1” Spacing on Center
- Metal Thickness 13 Gauge
- Net Weight 1,060 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 1,330 lbs.
- Capacity of Bone-in Chicken 240 lbs.
- Capacity of Sausage Links 1180
- Capacity of Party Wings 180 lbs.
- Capacity of Hamburgers 350
- Capacity of Ribeye Steaks 140-160